26. For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men
27. As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therfore they are become great, and waxen rich.
28. They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
29. Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this ?
30. A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
31. The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?