23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26. To declare I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law of faith.
28. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
CLICK ON "SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY" TO GO TO A SERMON, REF THESE VERSES.